Friday, October 12, 2007

decapitated heads in boxes!...

oh. my.GOD!!!!! Prison break was sick!

the first five minutes and you see a head in a box. what the fuck!

otherwise i am so peed off that its on hiatus, two weeks with nothing to watch, how will i go on? easily enough i suppose!

just watching friends at the moment. the tenth series wasn't the best. where were the laughs. although "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" gets me laughing everytime.

i have a slight obsession, well slight is a serious understatement. now my silly sister is trying to steal my money. ARGH!!!!!!!!


im going crazy heer,cooped up in my mini little house.


oh and i was watching skins again. maxxies video diary is well worth a watch. strange.

if anyone can tell me how to post videos, i would so appreciate it.

sorry for the mini-rant, a proper one another day

buh-bye bloggers

ttyl

1 comment:

Grace said...

Maxxie is so hot.
I need to borrow your boxset, right, or I'll never get my review done!